A renowned management consultancy firm is looking for a Campus Recruitment officer to join their talent acquisition team to focus on graduate recruitment within the region.
• Regional exposure
• Excellent development opportunities
• Fast moving, energetic work environment
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager based in Singapore, you will handle the end-to-end campus recruitment process for interns and junior consultants. This would include managing the marketing, administrative, and logistical aspects of the program up till the offer stage. You will also be actively involved in designing the developing the recruitment program. Additionally, you will be roped into other recruitment projects as and when required.
To be successful in this role, you should have some campus recruitment and resourcing experience ideally in a professional or financial services environment. You should have strong time management skills and the ability to multitask in order to handle the fast-paced work environment. You must have excellent communication skills, be deadline and solutions oriented, and be able to work independently.
Additionally, you will also have the following –
• University educated with a degree in Human Resources or other business related degree
• Minimum of three years’ graduate recruitment experience in an MNC
• Possess excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Working experience in Singapore
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code JX/13161.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091