Our client is one of the largest international banks and with a long and successful track record in Asia Pacific region. They are now looking for a campus recruitment professional to join their established HR team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and results-driven individual to join a professional team.
• Independent contributor role
• Great exposure to senior management team
• Strategic role with hands on elements
Reporting to the Regional Campus Recruitment Leader, you will be responsible for recruiting Interns and Graduates under the APAC Graduate Programme, establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships with key target Universities and establishing and promoting the company employer brand amongst target students. Additionally, you will develop long-term sourcing strategies for critical talent segments and will work with the business leaders to develop a unique, relevant and compelling Employee Value Proposition.
To be successful in this role, you must have good client management experience and a proactive approach. This person also needs to be hands-on and flexible when required. In addition, we are also looking for:
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience gained in an MNC
• Strong track record of managing the campus recruitment function independently
• Have experience working with senior business leaders
• Outstanding communication skills in English and Cantonese. Fluency in Mandarin would be advantageous
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code TH/13436
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.