A key support role, providing enhanced recruitment administration for the UK and broader EMEA team focus. Using data to drive best quality candidate management, client account management, business development, research and marketing. A member of a global team of peers who collaborate to share best practice and drive innovation.
Person Specification -
- Prior experience working in a recruitment/resourcing environment is preferable but not essential
- Positive, can-do attitude
- A team player, driven to build strong and trusted relationships
- Self-aware and open to feedback
- Ability to use own initiative to solve problems and complete task
- Attention to detail and pride in work delivered
- Confidence to work under pressure and run with projects independently
We are happy to take on a bright graduate who is interested in starting their career in HR, Sales or an individual with prior data research experience and strong analytical skills.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.