Chief Financial Officer for Relocation Services Firm (Relocation Assistance Available) - Greater Washington D.C. Area
A well-respected Relocation Services Provider is seeking to hire a Chief Financial Officer to manage the business’s administrative and financial operations.
- Well-known relocation services provider
- Executive level opportunity
- Competitive compensation package
As part of the executive team, you will be working alongside the Chief Executive Officer and will be tasked with managing all financial aspects of the company. This individual will be playing a key role as a member of the executive leadership team around the business’s strategic vision and long term success while building out their Finance department.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience operating and leading a business in an executive level capacity. This role will require a strong background in operations and team management as well.
In addition you must have:
- 10+ years’ experience in an executive level finance role within a Relocation Management Firm
- Proven leadership experience with demonstrated abilities in motivating and directing high performing teams
- Strong presentation skills/meeting facilitation
- Ability to identify issues and implement solutions
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: email@example.com DBH/15124