Our client is a global off shore law firm who is looking to hire a Chief HR Officer to be based in the Cayman Islands.
This is a new role for the company as the COO was previously taking on a lot of the HR responsibilities, however with further growth and investment in the business they need a dedicated HR director to sit on the EXCO. This person will have responsibility for end to end HR activity across the firm and will need to fully immerse themselves to lead the HR function.
There are 3 key immediate objectives for this hire:
1) People development: The HR function has been under-resourced and consequently the HR team need further direction and guidance.
2) Change Management: Establish global alignment across their policies and standards to create more transparency and value add to the business.
3) Wellness Programme: Further development on their Wellness and benefits programme with a big focus on mental health. Plus other critical areas such as Diversity & Inclusion.
Key attributes for this person to be able to demonstrate include:
- An established HR director who has worked in a global role, ideally from a legal or professional services background.
- Be able to back up your decisions with the relevant data and analytics.
- Proven experience of leading on innovative wellness programmes
- Adaptability, flexibility and agility.
- Build strong business relationships at all levels within the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Global HR leader who enjoys working in a more creative and agile environment. Someone who is not afraid to be hands on and be able to guide the HR team to become a more strategic and globally aligned function.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.