Our client is a global law firm with a very innovative and agile approach.
Location: London (Flexible working option)
Reports to: Managing Partner
The position will report directly into the Managing Partner, and you will manage a global team. The global HR team requires a truly inspirational leader who will be able to evolve and position the team as a modern function capable of thinking differently, operating at a strategic level and that is fit for the new/ future world of work. The role is both operational and strategic, with a focus on employee development, strengthening the HR infrastructure, and advancing their wellness program as well as other key initiatives.
This position requires an individual with:
- Significant strategic leadership experience, gained in a large, complex organisation at a requisite level of seniority.
- This role will bring a track record of creating a high impact, customer-focused, HR function that supports change and delivers continual improvement across a broad range of stakeholders.
- A proven ability to enhance staff engagement, advance equality, diversity and inclusion and deliver high-quality, value-for-money outcomes will also be vital
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Experience within the legal sphere would be strongly preferred or broader professional or financial services.
- Ability to demonstrate adaptability, flexibility and agility
- Ability to demonstrate decisions based on data, with a constant focus on value added and ROI
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in managing HR strategy aimed at continuous improvement
- A commercial outlook, strategic problem-solving skills and the ability to build effective relationships with all stakeholders
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.