Our client is a reputable global talent mobility company with a strong international presence. They are looking for an experienced consultant to join their strong global mobility team. The company offers a competitive package and excellent career path for the right candidate.
- Provide advice and support to both client and assignees
- Manage the payment related to the assignment including payroll instructions, expenses and invoices
- Provide single point of co-ordination for all phases of International relocation activities on behalf of the client as outlined in their specific policies
- Conduct initiation meetings, ensuring expats have realistic expectations and a thorough understanding of processes
- Manage vendors regarding relocation, move management, compensation & benefits and immigration - as dictated by client policy
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services in all interactions with client and customer
- Maintain compliance with corporate polices, programs, and standards
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Detail-oriented, excellent organization & administration skills
- Have a basic understanding in the areas of immigration, balance sheets & assignment package
- Ability to work independently and manage between multiple projects and tasks
- Flexibility and a willingness to take extra tasks if required
For further details please contact Genie Shi at firstname.lastname@example.org.