Our client is a reputable global talent mobility company with a strong international presence. We are looking for a personable Client Services Director to join their global mobility team.
The Director will develop strong relationships between the company and its clients. Working with the Implementation Team, you will lead the execution plan for new clients inclusive of policy development, processes and procedures and allocation of resources. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a step up in their career.
- Build and manage at a global strategic level
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with clients
- Identify trends and opportunities for policy consulting, written analysis and recommendations for cost effective client solutions
- Prepare year-end review and analysis as well as monthly reports
- Manage a strong global mobility team
- Manage operating expenses tied to annual budgets
- Act as resource of problem resolution, training and team building
- Undertake other tasks and projects if required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relocation, HR, or compensation & benefits as well as international assignment management experience; or minimum 5 years outside management experience and 2 years’ experience as an Account Manager in relocation companies.
- Excellent people management experience and good leadership skills
- Willing to travel up to 50% as per client/business need
- Must be a team player with a high level of work ethic required
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must have strong customer relations skills and have the ability to work with discretion and integrity
For further details please contact Genie Shi at firstname.lastname@example.org.