A leading global hospitality company is looking to hire a Client Services Manager to help develop new business as well as maintain existing relationship for the business’s key accounts in their Dallas office.
- Globally known temporary housing provider
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clientele
- Opportunities for upward mobility
As the Client Services Manager you will be tasked with direct client contact in order to achieve a number of client deliverables. You will also serve as the single point of contact in order to ensure strong customer relations. You will also be responsible for providing guidance to team members in order to collaboratively deliver on the needs of each customer and client.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience working directly with clients in either the Relocation or Corporate Housing industry. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for liaising with senior leadership across the business as well as coordinating the various needs of the client. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects at a given time. In addition you must have:
- At least 5+ years’ experience in an account management or a client-facing role within either the Relocation or Corporate Housing sector
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org.