Client Services Manager for Immigration Services- Can be based anywhere on the West Coast
A leading Immigration Provider is looking to hire a Client Services Manager to provide advisory services and manage relationships with the a number of the business’s key accounts across the West Coast
- Leading Immigration provider
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Client-facing opportunity
As the Client Services Manager you will be responsible for the being the single-point of contact for a number of key clients. You will provide strategic advisory services for your clients in order to best advise them around Immigration matters. You will also closely monitor account performance, identify areas for improvement around service delivery and resolve any service issues, provide on-going client training internally, as well as identify and develop any additional business opportunities that present themselves.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience working within another Immigration or Relocation/Global Mobility Services Provider in a Client Services role. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for liaising with senior leadership across the business as well as coordinating the various needs of the client. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects at a given time.
In addition you must have:
- Demonstrated abilities to support key accounts with strong relationship management experience
- At least 4+ years of client services experience within either another Immigration or Relocation Provider
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/14494 #LI-DH