My client is a medium sized financial services company looking to hire an analyst on their compensation team in their City-based office. This is the perfect role for a comp analyst at a big bank who wants to move into a smaller environment and get hands on experience. My client will only consider candidates who have strong Excel Skills and prior experience working in a financial services company on an HR or comp team.
• Provide support for the design, planning, implementation and delivery of the annual compensation review process across the firm
• Responsible for other ad hoc compensation projects and processes.
• Assist with the annual pay survey submission processes including data collation and analysis along with support to the business on ad-hoc benchmarking requirements
• Work with other departments to ensure that all employee compensation schemes are incentivising the correct behaviours and outcomes, and are compliant with all regulatory and legislative requirements
• Support and contribute to the preparation of documents for the Remuneration Committee
• Conducting data audit reporting and support in the production of the monthly MI packs
• Responsible for processing and ensuring the accuracy and of all compensation data
• Reward and/or MI experience gained in a financial services environment
• Experience of and the ability to manage multiple projects and processes concurrently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate to Advanced excel skills including advanced formulas such as vlookups and pivot tables
• Intermediate PowerPoint skills
• Ability to extract, analyse and present data
• Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality
• Substantial experience of data analysis
For further information please contact Jaime Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.