Located in Manhattan, our client is a well-respected Managing Consulting Firm, looking for a Compensation Analyst to join their HR team.
- Growing team and newly created position
- Regional exposure within a flat HR team – career development opportunities
- Full time, permanent position
Reporting into the Head of Total Rewards you will bring an analytical approach to Human Resources. In doing so you will assist in several key HR process, including job valuation, workforce planning and talent Management. Further to this you will assist in packages of new hires including salary, bonus and relevant benefits; advise on and develop practical approaches to governance and regulatory requirements; and assist with delivering the year end compensation process.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong, analytical or advisory experience in compensation from global professional or financial services firms. We are also looking for an individual with a high level of business acumen who is able to build internal relationships. In addition, we are also looking for:
- A minimum of +5 years relevant C&B experience, Consultancy or Financial Services
- Strong Excel Skills – including Pivots and Macros
- Working knowledge of US compensation regulations and Job Evaluating
- High business and commercial acumen
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com. Job Code RJ/13054.