This role works for an established and growing bank. The role reports into the EMEA Head of Compensation and will be responsible for working in partnership with the EMEA Compensation team to design, implement, and monitor total cash compensation programs across the EMEA region.
Main responsibilities for the role include project planning & management of compensation related projects, EMEA compensation design, incentive modeling/cost analyses, development of communications materials and determining implementation requirements and processes.
As an EMEA compensation subject matter expert:
- Provides strategic consultative services to aligned lines of business dealing with the development of base salary and incentive compensation programs directly addressing business challenges that align with the attainment of established financial goals.
- Proactively partners with Human Resources professionals, Line of Business managers, Finance, Legal, Compliance, and International Compensation and Benefits when designing compensation programs.
- Conducts market competitive assessments for customers by participating in or conducting salary surveys and analyzing relevant data.
- Analyzes internal and external compensation data utilizing quantitative, financial and statistical tools while ensuring compensation related projects are successfully concluded and properly implemented.
- Works closely with the EMEA Compensation Manager to identify and manage FSA Remuneration Code (‘Code Staff’) related issues.
- Reviews existing and proposed statutory compensation requirements and recommends appropriate course of action.
- Trains HR professionals in the art of compensation and designs/modifies compensation tools and processes.
- Manages special projects and creates ad hoc reports to analyze specific compensation-related issues and develops solution.
- Extensive Incentive design expertise, including strong International Compensation Expertise
- Strong business acumen, detail oriented, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, team player, results oriented, self-motivated, and innovative.
- Expert strategic, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Expert at managing multiple clients and projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access
- CIPD Reward Management certification a strong plus
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code KM/13100.