We are working with a leading global organization in aviation industry, who are looking for a Manager Compensation & Benefit based out of India with excellent interpersonal, organization and analytical skills.
- Strategic role
- Fast paced & challenging role
- Collaborative working environment
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the C&B team to manage the compensation and benefits program to ensure they meet business objectives and best practice
- Performing deep analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and model potential impact of alternatives and future programs.
- Day-to-Day total rewards activities including compensation, incentives, annual increments, salary proposal, compensation benchmarking etc.
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the statutory requirements
Qualifications and requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player who is eager to learn, contribute, and drive forward initiatives by showing a strong work ethic.
- Ability to develop a thorough understanding of remuneration and the issues affecting reward to include incentive design experience, including selection of performance measures and performance calibration.
- Excellent business and People Operations acumen; comfortable navigating ambiguity and thriving in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Deep compensation knowledge including compensation theory, application, and compliance with state and federal laws that apply to compensation plans, policies, and programs.
For further details please contact Gaurav Yadav or send your details on GY@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code GY/16767
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.