Position; Compensation and Benefit Specialist at Global medical company
Title; Compensation & Benefit Specialist
- Coordinate compensation and benefit planning across sectors in Japan collaboratively working with regional Total Rewards team.
- Support team lead to implements various compensation programs which involve revision, development and /or redesign of existing compensation programs aligned with global compensation philosophy.
- Coordinate year-end compensation planning process across sectors in Japan
- Provide the support of promotion, talent movements across sectors with compensation strategy.
- Support team lead to plan, revise/redesign and implement “best in class” HR policies & programs which enable employees to be engaged, competitive in the external market creates greatest place to work and fully comply with the relevant associated laws.
- Coordinate policy and practices harmonization across sectors in Japan.
- Consults to management and managers regarding policies & practices and compensation & benefit programs and issues.
- Collaborates with other Human Resources functional areas to ensure that the programs are complimentary and meet the various needs of business units and employee groups.
- Identifies market trends and recommends appropriate actions.
- Identifies potential compensation issues which affect projects and operations or cause substantial expenditure of cost, human resources and funds.
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required.
Required Years of Related Experience: Generally requires 3+ years of Compensation & Benefits, Policy management and/or HR Services experience
Must have a strong understanding and working knowledge of applicable Japanese labor and employment laws and regulations at state and national level and a good understanding of relevant associated laws including privacy laws.
Other: Compensation & Benefits and/or Policy management experience in large companies (3000+ employees) will be a big plus.
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with the ability to execute on a strategy. Will have strong analytical skills, strong IT skill, project management skills, results oriented, and business acumen.
Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong partnerships.
Other pointes;PR Points of the role
It is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
For further details please contact Mami Koriyama on +81 3 5404 8164 or at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.