Our client, a major global financial services organisation, is seeking a knowledgeable and fast-paced reward analyst to join their regional reward team.
• Reputable international organisation
• Regional coverage
• Excellent career development prospects
Reporting to the Senior Director of C&B this role will support in managing company reward policies, programs, and processes. Additionally, this role will assist with the management and coordination of the company’s mobility program.
The successful candidate will have strong numerical skills and also be comfortable liaising with stakeholders around the region. They will be driven and adaptable with great attention to detail.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 3 years of prior compensation and benefits experience
• Experience in the financial services sector is advantageous but not essential
• Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese with additional Asian languages an advantage
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: HM/13909
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.