Our client is a fast-growing US technology firm.
• Greater China Role
• Fast-paced mid-size organization
• High autonomy
Reporting to the HR Director, you will plan and implement C&B projects such as pay structures, bonuses and ESOP schemes and enhance C&B work processes with the rest of the HR team. You will also be responsible for C&B analyses, reports and perform job evaluation across Greater China. This roll will oversee payroll administration and tax filing, as well as consolidating annual salary benchmarking, and the implementation of a new HRIS.
We are looking for a rewards professional with a minimum of 8 years’ experience gained from dynamic companies. Industry knowledge of the technology or telecommunications sectors would be an advantage. In addition, we are also looking for:
• Solid experience implementing compensation & benefits projects with sound knowledge of legislations
• Outstanding relationship management skills and a high level of integrity
• Strong analytical skills and high sensitivity to numbers and details
• Language fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code DL/12317
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.