Our client, an exciting, innovative, high-growth insurer, is seeking a fast-paced, creative and reliable rewards expert to join their Group HR team.
• Global role
• Strategic focus, including M&As and incentive design in various countries
• Fun, friendly work culture and environment
In this group-level role, you will manage the full spectrum of compensation & benefits activities for both the global head office and for senior leadership in-country. In addition to BAU duties such as the annual performance cycle, new-hire salary proposals and benefits management, you will drive a broad range of interesting projects, such as reward structuring in new markets, wellness initiatives, and HR budgeting & headcount planning. You will work directly with business stakeholders, as well as partnering closely with group HRBPs and the various country-level HR teams.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, confident and knowledgeable C&B practitioner with an affinity for working hands-on in a lean team. They will be highly numerical, and excited by the prospect of building things from the ground up. They will also have strong stakeholder management skills and all-round HR knowledge – some experience as an HRBP may be useful in this respect.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least eight years of prior relevant experience, ideally a combination of reward and HR business partnering roles
• Fluent written and spoken English; other Asian languages advantageous
• Regional coverage experience of Asia Pacific
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: MA/13328
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.