A world leading facilities management company is looking for a dedicated and experienced individual to join their team in Singapore.
• Regional exposure
• Fast-paced working environment
• Opportunity to be groomed
Sitting within the C&B team, you will be responsible for re-designing and changing the compensation & benefits framework for the APAC region, working together with your counterparts in the region. As the company will be looking to revise incentives such as bonus and profit sharing schemes, you will have to be good with numbers and enjoy working with them. You have to be comfortable with producing quality reports as required, and maintain a positive relationship with stakeholders.
We require a candidate who has strong analytical skills, with the ability to consult the business on any issues with regards to compensation & benefits. A minimum of five years working experience is required, with a minimum of one year in managing compensation & benefits analysis or operations for APAC. Previous experience working within an MNC is an advantage.
In addition to this we are also looking for:
• Strong in compensation & benefits design, and operations experience
• A keen learner able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of compensation & benefits legislation (ideal)
• Ability to manage a high volume of work under tight service delivery deadlines
• Strong in MS Excel skills
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu or send us your details on email@example.com
Job code JX/12640
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.