Located in Manhattan, our client is a well-respected Private Equity Firm, looking for a Junior Compensation & Benefits professional to join their HR team.
- Growing team and newly created position
- Regional exposure within a flat HR team – career development opportunities
- Full time, permanent position
Reporting into the Director of HR you will use your understanding in compensation practices to advise on: general market trends within Private Equity – specifically on both front and back office professionals, option programs and carried interest programs. In doing so you will be assist in designing Total Compensation Packages of new hires including salary, bonus and relevant benefits; advise on and develop practical approaches to governance and regulatory requirements; assist with delivering the year end compensation process; and assist with equity payouts.
This role will require you to proactively partner with key stakeholders (Business and HR teams) to provide strategic advice on regulatory requirements, reward products, processes and policy.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong, analytical or advisory experience in compensation from global professional or financial services firms. We are also looking for an individual with a high level of business acumen who is able to build internal relationships. In addition, we are also looking for:
- A minimum of +5 years relevant C&B experience, preferably within Private Equity, Consultancy or Financial Services
- Strong Excel Skills – including Pivots and Macros
- Working knowledge of US compensation regulations and Job Evaluating
- High business and commercial acumen
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/12840.