Compensation & Benefits Specialist – New York City
A well-renowned multinational corporation is looking to hire an individual to be based in New York City to assist with benefits and compensation administration, long term incentive and stock administration, and other ad-hoc duties as needed.
- Junior role
- Diverse and innovative industry
- Strong focus in Benefits, with exposure to Compensation
Working closely with the Head of Benefits and Head of Compensation, you will be responsible for various benefits activities, compensation planning, and equity plan maintenance.
The ideal candidate is strategic, a self-starter and works well under pressure. You must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to maintain a high standard of confidentiality. Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office is preferred and HR System experience is a plus.
In addition you must have:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in HR, Compensation and Benefits
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Psychology or related field
- General knowledge of health and welfare plans, 401(k) plans
- Experience in Fashion or Arts industries a plus
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D’Souza on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code PKD/14398