Our client is a leading global financial services organisation providing a wide range of investment management/banking and securities services. They are looking for Compensation Team Lead, VP to join their team.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced team primarily focusing on executive and regulatory compensation items for the EMEA region. Regulatory and executive compensation is a critical part of our HR function and this is a fantastic opportunity to learn, develop and progress.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate more broadly with the global compensation teams as well as regulatory governance teams.
- Lead a small team who support this function
- Lead on the preparation and completion of regulatory compensation reporting and filings
- Liaise with the regulatory governance team to ensure the company is compliant with regulatory reporting requirement
- Partner with colleagues locally and globally to ensure streamlined delivery of executive and regulatory compensation items
- Create additional regulatory metrics/analytics as needed
- Drive change and optimise processes across the regulatory and executive compensation function
- Innovate, improve and review existing reporting capabilities and processes to adapt to new requirement
- Understand data needs and utilise the company’s systems to complete reports
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- Data oriented with exemplary attention to detail and awareness of the need for data auditing
- Experience in a compensation/analytical role, ideally within HR
- Strong background in, or familiarity with, the financial services industry
- Understanding of UK and European banking compensation regulations
- Experience in preparing regulatory filings including Remuneration Policy Statement Tables, EBA High Earners and Benchmarking reports is preferable
- Ability to manage projects, daily responsibilities and ensure accurate production of analytics
- Excellent communications skills; verbal & written
- Excellent analytical skills (able to produce meaningful reports from multiple streams of data)
- Understands global organisations and has experience communicating with a variety of stakeholders. Able to escalate as appropriate
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Enjoys high volume, fast paced environment
- Good time management and organisational abilities
We are looking for suitable candidate with similar experience ideally from Financial services.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.