Our client is a global leadership insight and growth consulting business. Their client base is mostly sophisticated, blue-chip multi-national companies with whom they partner closely with in order to drive better business outcomes.
In your role as a consultant, with a passion for developing leaders, you will:
- Engage and establish credibility with clients, committing to proactively growing long term relationships.
- Design integrated solutions (assessment and development) that meet business needs related to the accelerated growth of leaders.
- Lead the implementation of client engagements including defining the solution, scope of work, budget, and timelines.
- Engage and motivate global project teams to deliver client satisfaction and measurable business outcomes.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and profitability and motivate the team to implement efficiencies.
- Directly support the sales strategy development, contributing to proposal writing, and “closing the sale” in competitive sales situations.
- Identify opportunities and take action to grow existing client accounts.
- Promote the company brand through blogs and speaking events.
- Proactively contribute to team success through coaching and supporting peers and other team members
For success in this role you will bring high energy, impact and:
- Passion for leadership development, along with experience in designing and facilitating leadership development programs.
- Experience working in a consulting organisation (required). In-house / client secondment experience is also highly desirable.
- Ability to understand business challenges and opportunities and to be credible with clients across multiple industry groups.
- Strong drive to achieve commercial outcomes for the business and its clients.
- Experience working in global project teams to deliver high quality client outcomes, profitably.
- Strong networking abilities and impressive presentation/facilitation skills.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and provide clarity of thought and decision without perfect information.
- Experience of supporting account teams and sales pitches.
- Flexibility to travel and manage unpredictable, often high, workload.
- Excellent partnering skills, internally and with clients.
- Curiosity and the ability to innovate and express strong points of view about leadership.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.