Corporate Attorney for Corporate Housing Technology Firm - Fort Lauderdale, FL
A fast-growing corporate housing technology firm is seeking to hire an In-House Corporate Attorney to support their growing business based in their office in the Fort Lauderdale Area.
- Entrepreneurial opportunity
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Opportunity to work for a disruptor within the corporate housing industry
As the In-House Corporate Attorney, you will be tasked with drafting, reviewing, and negotiating on a broad range of commercial agreements. This includes but is not limited to SaaS, software, channel, and other service agreements in the context of both domestic and foreign companies, license agreements, data privacy agreements, business associate agreements, collaborations and joint ventures, nondisclosure agreements, and other business documents.
Excellent organizational, and analytical skills will be required to be successful in this position. This role also requires strong communication skills as you will be responsible for relaying complex issues to the team and business.
In Addition, You Must Have:
- At least 3 years’ of law firm or in-house experience
- Active membership in good standing with FL State Bar
- Experience with technology transactions and licensing
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/15620
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.