A fast-growing technology firm is looking to hire a Global Mobility Specialist to support their growing business based out of their office in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- Globally known business
- Opportunity to work with senior stakeholders across the business
- Senior client-facing opportunity
As the Senior Global Mobility/Immigration Specialist you will be tasked with coordinating all facets of the relocation management process for transferees internally. You will also work hand-in-hand with the business, assignees, and various external providers around the areas of budgeting, tax, immigration, and compensation.
The ideal candidate has Global Mobility background with experience working within either a Corporate, Consultancy, or Service Provider environment with strong knowledge around both the Domestic and International Relocation process. This role also requires someone with strong attention to detail with the ability present critical data to senior leadership. In addition you must have:
- 3-7 years’ experience working in the Relocation industry preferably in a corporate setting
- Strong knowledge and understating around both the Domestic and International Relocation process
- Ability to quickly establish credibility both internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org