A top-tier Financial Services Firm is looking to hire a Senior Global Mobility Consultant to support their growing business based out of their US office in New Jersey.
• Globally known business
• Opportunity to work with senior stakeholders across the business
• Competitive compensation package
As a Senior Global Mobility Consultant you will be tasked with coordinating all facets of the relocation management process for transferees internally. You will also work hand in hand with the business, assignees, and various external providers around the areas of budgeting, expatriate tax, immigration, and compensation.
The ideal candidate has a strong corporate Global Mobility background. This role also requires someone with strong attention to detail with the ability present critical data to senior leadership. In addition you must have:
• 3-7 years’ experience working in the Relocation industry preferably in a corporate setting
• Strong knowledge and understating around Expatriate Compensation
• Ability to quickly establish credibility both internally and externally
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish