A leading financial services firm is looking to hire an experienced, creative and passionate Recruiter to join their team and be based in New York City.
- Global Financial Services Firm
- 6-month contract with potential for permanent role
- Chance for an agency recruiter to step into an in-house environment
Reporting into the Head of the RPO team, working on-site, you will manage the end to end process for lateral hires. You will work closely with the clients to determine needs, provide recommendations on recruitment strategy, utilize technology and creative sourcing techniques, screen and interview candidates, manage the interview process and make offers. This role is specifically targeting senior-level research positions (front-office) and data science roles. The client is willing to look at agency recruiters if they have worked in these areas and are particularly strong in customer service.
This role partners heavily with the business so the ideal candidate has very strong communication skills, able to manage expectations and is especially good at listening to client’s needs and providing advice and support around recruiting strategy. You must be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments, chipping in to help the team as needed. In addition you must have:
- 3+ years in a recruiting position within financial services
- Experience hiring for front-office and data science roles
- Analytical background and able to utilize data to support your advice
- A Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D’Souza on email@example.com. Job Code PKD/13964. #LI-PK1