A leading professional services firm is looking to hire an experienced, creative and passionate Recruiter to join their team and be based in New York City.
- Global Professional Services Firm
- Individual contributor role
- Chance for an agency Recruiter to step into an in-house environment
Reporting into the Head of the RPO team, working on-site, you will manage the end to end process for lateral hires across the Americas and provide support for the global office. You will work closely with the clients to determine needs, provide recommendations on recruitment strategy, utilize technology and creative sourcing techniques, screen and interview candidates, manage the interview process and make offers. This role is specifically targeting Risk, Compliance, Audit and Finance business units.
Please apply if you have at least five years recruitment experience, preferably recruiting for the above mentioned business units. The client is willing to look at agency recruiters if they have worked in these areas and are particularly strong in customer service. This role partners heavily with the business so the ideal candidate has very strong communication skills, able to manage expectations and is especially good at listening to client’s needs and providing advice and support around recruiting strategy. You must be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments, chipping in to help the team as needed. In addition you must have:
- At least 5 years in a recruiting position within financial services
- Ability to build solid relationships across all levels of an organization
- Analytical background and able to utilize data to support your advice
- A Bachelor’s degree