Corporate Travel, Business Development Manager for Temporary Accommodation Firm – Can be based anywhere across the US (Remote)
A fast-growing Corporate Housing Firm is interested in hiring a Business Development professional within the Corporate Travel space to transfer their experience and network in order to strategically sell Corporate Housing Programs/Solutions to corporate clientele
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with a team of leading industry professional’s
- Strong career prospects based on success
Reporting directly into the Director of Business Development you will be tasked with developing new business opportunities while consultatively selling Corporate Housing solutions to C-Level Executives. You will ultimately be responsible for building out a new market in order to sell the firm’s Corporate Housing services.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience and a solid track record selling within the Corporate Travel industry to clients anywhere in the US. This role requires strong executive presence, as you will be conducting on-site presentation’s to further develop existing and brand new client relationships.
- At least 3+ years’ experience selling Corporate Travel programs to clients
- Proven record of profitable account acquisition
- Ability to implement creative sales solutions
- Experience attending industry specific networking events to build relationships with new / existing clients and agents
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: email@example.com DBH/14587 #LI-DH