A global medical devices company is looking for an experienced and hands on Country HR Manager -
• Country lead role – covering Australia and New Zealand
• Mixture of operational and strategic HR responsibilities
• Strategic partnering with senior management
Reporting to the Regional HR Director you will be responsible for supporting both the Australian and New Zealand businesses as an individual contributor. You will handle all HR matters for these locations as well as supporting the country General Manager and senior leaders with strategic matters.
You will be university educated with a can do attitude. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to influence and encourage change. You will have a positive attitude and a flexible approach. In addition to strong problems solving skills you will have the following –
• Minimum of ten years HR experience in a fast pace environment
• Proven ability to have a hands-on approach while maintaining a strategic mindset
• Strong talent acquisitions skills
• Previous experience of working in a sales orientated environment is a must
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – fw/13474
Fay Welch, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.