This stock exchange and financial information company seeks a Diversity & Inclusion Director to develop and manage a progressive, evidence-based D&I strategy to shape an inclusive culture and support the attraction, retention and engagement of talent across the company.
- Diversified international markets infrastructure business
- Join the team in an exciting time of change and growth!
- Role will be pivotal in driving and embedding the company’s combined ambitious diversity and inclusion agenda
The D&I Director will lead the activation and evolution of this organization’s diversity and inclusion commitments, at the center of cultural transformation. This person will develop a coalition of partners to implement systemic change across the employee life cycle, including employer brand and talent acquisition, talent management and career development, employee engagement and culture, and leadership and employee learning.
The successful candidate will deliver strategies that are globally scalable and culturally relevant as well as develop a strong internal and external narrative around inclusion, in partnership with Communications, and partner closely with Inclusion Network leaders to shape and drive critical priorities and ensure the voice of underrepresented groups is heard and felt in all action.
In Addition You Must Have:
- Exceptional understanding of evidence-based D&I approaches
- Proven track record of delivering strategic change programs
- Ability to deliver data-informed strategic approaches
- Strong project management, prioritization, analysis, and reporting skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and critical thinking skills with the ability to work within ambiguity
- Strong storytelling skills
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Experience leading successful and innovative D&I work
- A great coach who can assemble, align, and engage teams to deliver exceptional work
- Growth mindset and constant drive for learning and continuous improvement
- Proactive, with a healthy impatience for change
- Ability to work at pace, joining the dots quickly to solve complex problems
For further details please contact Abby Judelman at email@example.com
Job code AJ/16432.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.