Data Analyst for Corporate Housing Technology - Fort Lauderdale, FL
A fast-growing corporate housing technology firm is seeking to hire a Data Analyst to support their growing business based in their office in the Fort Lauderdale Area.
- Entrepreneurial opportunity
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Opportunity to work for a disruptor within the corporate housing industry
Reporting directly into the Lead Product Manager, you will be tasked with developing and managing reports, metrics, scorecards, dashboards, models, and KPIs. You will act as an internal consultant for the business in order provide insights to help drive business decisions.
You must have the ability to develop relationships across the business in order to successfully support the Technology team. This role also requires strong communications skills as you will be responsible for communicating complex issues to a non-technical audience.
In Addition You Must Have:
- 2+ years’ experience in data analysis
- Strong quantitative intuition and data visualization skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/15409
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.