A world famous IT company is looking for an experienced Data Scientist for their Compensation and Benefits team –
- work closely with HR, finance and compensation teams globally
- compiling and evaluating quantitative and qualitative compensation related data
- design, develop and evaluate predictive models for forecasting purposes
- contribute to research that allows the compensation team and business leaders to foresee future talent trends
Reporting to the Regional Head of Compensation & Benefits you will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to balance excellent analytical and technical skills while clearly driving communication and collaboration with key leaders.
You will be university educated preferably with a degree in mathematics, economics or statistics and have excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- experience of using big data to identify and predict people trends
- data manipulation skills including working with complex data structures and queries
- strong attention to detail and accuracy
- excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – fw/14295.