Our client is a leading law firm dedicated exclusively to immigration services worldwide. They are seeking a passionate and experienced leader to develop, drive, and implement their Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy and programs on a global basis.
- Global top 100 firm
- Growing company
- New role to formalize and drive forward the firm's commitment to diversity
The ideal candidate will be an inspirational leader with a depth of experience across the DEI spectrum, gained in either the Legal or broader Professional Services industry. This pivotal role is a true mix of strategy and execution, and the ideal candidate will need to be able to seamlessly transition between the two.
In Addition You Must Have:
- 10 + years of proven experience in designing and leading successful Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion programs, either as a consultant or internally.
- Experience with DE&I strategy development and change management as well as implementation and project management.
- Demonstrated experience successfully engaging with and influencing senior executives and leadership teams (C-suite level).
- Experience working across multiple geographical locations, understanding different DE&I priorities in different locations.
For further details please contact Abby Judelman on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code AJ/15982.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.