Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – Global Financial Services – New York City
A well-established and global investment bank is looking to hire an innovative and analytical Director, Diversity & Inclusion to be based in New York City.
- Strategic leadership position
- FT, permanent role
- Highly visible
Reporting into the Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion and Head of Human Resources, this individual will design, develop and implement various Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives for the Americas region. You will partner with key stakeholders to cultivate an inclusive culture and embed D&I into the everyday business focus.
The ideal candidate will be an industry-leading D&I expert with previous experience driving diversity, equity, and inclusion in core business processes and HR deliverables. This person should possess strong business acumen and analytical approach, with outstanding interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills. The individual will also be a passionate problem-solver, with demonstrated experience managing multiple complex projects and applying quantitative analytics in making key decisions.
We Are Also Looking For:
- Min. 10 years’ experience in Financial Services with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Expertise in current Diversity & Inclusion best practices/development
- Data-driven approach with excellent engagement skills
- Ability to influence others, and set the strategic direction
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment on a variety of complex projects
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/15631
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.