A leading global professional services firm is growing their UK Executive Compensation team and are looking to hire a Director to join their busy and successful team. Their advice is supported by “best in class” compensation data and they proactively guide their clients to make better decisions on a variety of topics including executive remuneration strategy, Board and executive pay, incentive design, pay benchmarking and corporate governance as it relates to pay. They provide invaluable advice to companies during some of the most exciting and crucial moments in their growth and evolution – from defining equity compensation strategy at start-up, preparing companies for IPO in the UK and US through to post-IPO pay arrangements. Their clients range from small private equity backed start-ups to pre-IPO through to more mature companies listed companies on AIM and FTSE.
The ideal candidate will have compensation experience and expertise in executive compensation, equity compensation and governance. This is a commercially focused role with direct client and prospect interaction – often including members of the client’s senior leadership team. If you have experience across financial services, life sciences or technology these are sectors of core focus to the business.
About the Role
Some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Manage a robust network to develop opportunities for the UK Executive Compensation team (including equity compensation, governance services and ESG).
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external partners to build the client pipeline.
- Drive thought leadership across their holistic Executive Compensation offering.
- Manage from the sale through the contracting and delivery stages of the client relationship. Hands-on approach required on client delivery maintaining a high calibre of advice delivered and client relationship management.
- Execute on the commercial strategy of the holistic executive compensation offering.
As a Director your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Strong technical experience in executive compensation including equity compensation and corporate governance. An interest in developing ESG experience.
- Experience leading and delivering projects and engagements.
- Ideally, proven sales experience and experience of mentoring and leading a team.
- Ability to collaborate well with colleagues in other offices in a fast-paced, consulting environment.
- Superior listening skills, the ability to develop insightful questions, and identify and implement the appropriate strategy to successfully address the client’s issues.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, for interactions with clients and colleagues.
- Flexibility to work in situations where there is no unique right answer.
- Degree qualified. Professional qualification (accountancy, tax, legal, actuarial) or MBA preferable.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: KH/16078
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.