A leading Relocation Management Company is looking to hire a Director of Global Service Delivery to manage their key client’s global service delivery presence on-site at their corporate headquarters in Arkansas.
- Well-respected Relocation Services Group
- Hands-on leadership opportunity
- Client-facing role
As the Director of Global Service Delivery you will be the liaison between the client and global transferees. This is a very highly visible role where you will be tasked with maintaining a strong client relationship while ensuring the best possible experience for the transferee. You will also be responsible for overseeing a team of 15+ employees and ensuring all team goals are being met utilizing effective leadership and project management techniques.
The ideal candidate has had very practical experience working with foreign nationals’ as well as incorporating Global Mobility programs for assignees. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects at a given time. In addition you must have:
- At least 10+ years of Global Mobility experience
- Must have a strong global awareness and preferably have had experience either working or traveling abroad
- Preferably be CRP or GMS certified
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on email@example.com.