A globally known Relocation Services Group is looking to appoint a Director of Business Development to develop new business within the Government Sector
- A market leading business demonstrating continuous global expansion
- Opportunity to work alongside a team of industry experienced professionals
- The opportunity to work with prestige clientele and join a business with an established international reputation
Taking a lead role within the business the appointed candidate will oversee all business development activity. The role will consist of both corporate business development and managing/training and mentoring a sales force. You will ultimately be responsible for implementing a business development and sales strategy in order to build out your designated market.
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record selling to corporate clientele and presenting tailor made relocation/global mobility services at all levels across a designated territory. This role requires strong executive presence, as you will be conducting on-site presentation’s to further develop existing and brand new client relationships. The role will also require a motivated individual looking to ensure all monthly / yearly performance targets are achieved and exceeded.
In addition you must have:
- At least 5+ years' experience selling relocation services with the Government sector
- A track record leading an experienced sales force, overseeing company development, profit and loss and all business targets
- Experience attending international networking events looking to build relationships with new / existing clients and agents
- The ability to manage existing accounts, build rapport and identify cross selling opportunities
To learn more please e-mail me on: firstname.lastname@example.org dbh/13641