A well-known consulting firm is looking to hire a Director of Global Compensation/Tax Mobility Services to lead the business’s Global Compensation function.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Senior leadership opportunity
The Director of Global Compensation/Tax Mobility Services will be responsible for leading high-level client engagements while managing key vendor relationships for the business. You will also be responsible managing a team of 6-8 consultants. You will also play the role of subject matter expert as it relates to all aspects of Global Compensation & Expatriate Tax.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading a team of Compensation professional’s in either a Consulting/Big4, Corporate (in-house), or Service Provider environment. Strong management and client services skills will be essential as you will be tasked with maintaining and building out key client relationships while overseeing the entire Global Compensation function. In addition you must have:
- At least 7+ years of Expatriate Tax & International Compensation experience
- Previous experience managing a team of direct reports
- Experience working in either a Consulting/Big4, Corporate (in-house), or Service Provider
- Very strong client relationship management experience with the desire to cross-sell/help support business development efforts
To learn more please send your details to Danny Herskowitz on: email@example.com