A well-known consulting firm is looking to hire a Director of Global Compensation/Tax Mobility Services to lead the business’s Global Compensation function.
• Competitive compensation package
• Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
• Senior leadership opportunity
The Director of Global Compensation/Tax Mobility Services will be responsible for leading high-level client engagements while managing key vendor relationships for the business. You will also be responsible managing a team of 10 consultants. You will also play the role of subject matter expert as it relates to all aspects of Global Compensation & Expatriate Tax.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading a team of Compensation professional’s in either a Services Provider or Consulting environment. Strong management skills will be essential as you will be tasked with maintaining and building out key client relationships while overseeing the entire Global Compensation function across the US. In addition you must have:
• At least 8+ years of Expatriate Tax & International Compensation experience
• Previous experience managing a team of direct reports
• Experience working in either a services provider or consulting environment
• Previous experience using Equus Software products