Our client is a global hedge fund with offices in London, New York and Hong Kong looking for a dynamic individual in a standalone global human resources function to sit in London. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong understanding of HR issues pertinent to the hedge fund business across multiple locations. Strong leadership skills are essential as the role involves working closely with senior management across the firm. Responsibilities will include all areas of HR including L&D, employee relations compensation, benefits and a strong emphasis on recruitment.
- Must have a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience working in HR at a hedge fund or small financial services institution.
- Excellent academics demonstrated by a bachelor’s degree from a top tier institution and top grades.
- CIPD Member.
- Proven track record in recruiting in the asset management space.
- Extensive network in the market for sourcing candidates
- Experience working with compensation data.
- Experience with employment practices in the UK, USA and Hong Kong.
- Knowledge of employment law and a good understanding of the relevant FCA regulations. Understanding of relevant SEC and SFC requirements preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective relationships.
- Ability to maintain discretion when dealing with confidential matters.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at email@example.com.