A global and growing organization based in New Jersey is looking to hire a Global Director of Payroll.
• Global, high performing and rapidly growing organization
• Long term career and learning opportunities
• Newly created role
Reporting into the VP of Total Rewards, the Director of Global Payroll will lead a team of 5. You will be able to provide leadership and guidance to ensure your team executes payroll processing in all locations for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly processing. Due to high growth (and projected growth) via multiple acquisitions, you will look to continually standardize and simplify processes. You will have proven experience with implementing payroll or transitioning to new platforms as well as managing the relationship between the payroll function, the broader HR team and the business. This role will require experience in Workday and a variety of ADP platforms. You should bring a big picture/strategic mind-set, yet be able to roll your sleeves up and lead by example.
Success will require a candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic and global organizations. The ideal candidate has a passion for process improvement, ability to tactfully challenge current processes, whilst ensuring operational excellence is not compromised. The role is a global position, so this person will have experience managing remote teams. In addition to this we are also looking for:
• 8 to 10+ years of experience, Workday and ADP, implementation experience
• Deep understanding of Payroll operations, with a passion for process improvement
• Ability to project manage simplification projects
• Proven management experience (global teams), strong financial acumen, business savvy