Director of Global Retirement Benefits - Los Angeles
Our client is a global professional services giant and they are seeking an experienced and dynamic Director of Global Retirement Benefits to be based in Los Angeles. In this role you will drive and manage the operation and direction of the retirement benefits function across several key US and international regions.
- Leading global firm
- Frequent travel
- Generous compensation package
In this influential role you will be responsible for overseeing and contributing to the strategic design of the firm’s global retirement plans and initiatives. Therefore, you must have more than 5 years of management experience at the Director level and more than 10 years’ experience with benefit plan strategy and 401(K) plans.
The successful candidate must also have a comprehensive understanding of all financial aspects of retirement plans and the ability to collaborate with various teams on multiple projects. You will need to be organised and have clear communication skills, including the ability to explain complex ideas to all levels of the organization, coupled with exceptional analytical skills and strong project management skills.
In addition you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area
- Master’s degree in related field is strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 year’s management experience at Director level
- 10 years’ experience with benefits plan strategy
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in PC applications, including MS Office, and other programs necessary to complete thorough analyses and reports is also desired.
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/14610d.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.