Our client is a global player in the digital creative world and are expanding in China. They are looking for a senior HR leader to be based in their China headquarters in Shanghai.
• Innovative, fast-paced multinational
• Shanghai based
• Matrix organization with a vibrant culture
Reporting to the Managing Director and working with the APAC HR team, you will align regional people practices and drive HR initiatives and change. You are responsible for people advisory, working with stakeholders on talent pipelining and management, leadership development, and advise on compensation strategies and learning programmes to drive performance and morale. You will also drive culture and change, and manage the entire HR operations and employee lifecycle for China.
We are looking for a passionate and capable HR generalist with a minimum of 12 years’ experience. You will be well versed in China employment laws, and have demonstrated ability to manage senior stakeholders internationally. In addition, we are also seeking:
• Degree qualification, while an MBA or Postgraduate Degree in HR would be ideal
• A strong communicator, influencer and team player who works well with ambiguity
• Someone who is hands-on yet with a strategic and macro view
• Language fluency in English and Mandarin
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.