A leading Relocation Services Company is looking to hire a Director of Implementation AND Consulting to help support their expanding business in the Greater Chicago Area.
- Well-respected Relocation Services Group
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Leadership opportunity
As the Director of Implementation you will be responsible for leading client implementations for new client transitions. In this senior leadership role you will also be tasked with managing a team of both direct and indirect reports onsite in order to ensure the development and management of all aspects around the implementation process. A key component of your role will also be to respond to various RFI/RFP questions as they pertain to the Implementation of new clients, so being an SME around this process will be essential.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience working with another Relocation Services Company within the Global Mobility industry in a similar role. Strong relationship building and team management skills are essential. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects at a given time. In addition you must have:
- At least 8+ years of Relocation/Global Mobility experience with extensive Implementation experience
- Proven leadership abilities
- Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels while maintaining a strong executive presence
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from starttofinish
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org.