Located in New York City, our client is a leading technology company seeking a talent acquisition leader to join a growing team. This is a full-time position that will be remote initially (due to COVID-19) and based in New York once safe to re-open the office.
• Leading technology company looking to grow
• Full-time position
In this challenging role, you will partner with the founders to determine long-term growth strategy for the company and executing on hiring goals. You will use your recruiting expertise to define, develop, and implement strategic recruiting initiatives including interview training, employment branding, culture assessments, compensation plans, employee retention, etc. You will lead full-cycle recruiting across all departments for both technical and non-technical roles while constantly evaluating external trends and tools and identifying opportunities to promote creative and out-of-the-box recruiting strategies.
We are ideally looking for someone who is a self-starter with the discipline, dedication and motivation to work hard in an early stage startup environment. We are also looking for an individual who has the ability to, thrive in a fast paced environment, takes pride in quality and productivity, and is excited to work closely with the rest of the team.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• 5+ years in recruiting / talent acquisition
• 2+ years as a tech recruiter (and willing to do non-tech recruiting)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and high social and emotional intelligence
• Successfully created and executed innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns to attract and engage talent
• Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, candidates, and hiring partners
• Excellent interpersonal skills and high EQ
For further details please contact Roshan Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. (Job code RJ/15754.)
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.