A progressive real estate management company based in Manhattan is looking to hire an experienced, resourceful, and passionate leader for their People & Culture team.
- Exciting and progressive organization that is well supported/heavily backed
- True leadership role with the opportunity to build and shape the talent function
The successful candidate will be an expert in technical HR processes, including talent management, learning & development, employee relations, full-cycle recruiting coupled with a strong knowledge of US labor laws.
As the Director of People & Culture you will be responsible for developing and overseeing talent strategies - taking the lead on HR Business Partnering, leadership, people transformation and cultural change. You will be energetic and results-driven, but at the same time not take yourself too seriously. Open communication skills are key and the desire to build a fun, collaborative and performance-based culture essential!
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 10 years’ proven HR experience
- A mix of blue and white collar experience
- Held HR leadership roles within a large corporate, or high-growth start-up
- Possess planning and financial acumen for executing on large projects
- Excellent analytical skills and strong commercial acumen
- Bachelor’s degree, HR qualifications will also be advantageous
- A passion for solving complex problems and a desire to continuously grow!
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com. Job Code RJ/14061