Our client is a startup Human Resources Information System (HRIS) provider dedicated to helping businesses solve their HR issues. They are seeking a Director of Technical Recruiting to support their growing recruiting team.
- Innovative HR software solution
- Fast growing startup environment!
- Leadership position responsible for attracting talent and scaling team
The Director, Technical Recruiting will be responsible for all talent attraction duties, including partnering with hiring managers, scaling and managing a team of tech recruiters and recruiting coordinator/s. This person will be part of the larger recruiting team where they will collaborate and partner closely to help build a best in class talent acquisition organization.
The successful candidate should be able to meet top talent hiring needs with creative, cost-effective plans. This person should have an eye for detail, have a deep passion for tech recruiting, and care deeply for the candidate experience.
In Addition You Must Have:
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in corporate recruiting including tech recruiting
- Minimum of 3 years of people and team management experience, specifically managing a team of recruiters preferred
- Proven track record of talent attraction leadership, including creative sourcing solutions and programs, established relationships with hiring managers and team development
- Excellent interpersonal, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence, negotiate, and be able to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process.
- Must have demonstrable experience with diversity & inclusion recruiting best practices, including sourcing and closing diverse candidates at all levels
- Ability to develop long-term solutions versus short-term quick fixes
- Strong track record of scaling companies and engineering teams
- Model for compassion, integrity and professionalism when interacting with others
For further details please contact Nancy Ho on email@example.com
Job code NH/16139.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.