Our client is a global professional services organisation looking for a D&I Advisor to join their team.
Location: London, UK
The role supports the day-to-day D&I activities, developing strong relationships with stakeholders across the business, and key external partners.
• Supporting the CR&I Manager to deliver on company’s D&I strategy both in the UK and globally.
• Managing key aspects of our social mobility programme, including partnerships with school and universities which aim to tackle social mobility barriers within the sector get involved with, D&I activities and events
• Providing high level support on key benchmarking exercises e.g. Social Mobility Index and Stonewall Workplace Equality Index.
• Helping to analyse the company’s diversity data to understand the company’s D&I challenges and identify root causes.
• Managing the D&I calendar of events, content on our intranet, external websites and supporting key stakeholders on the company’s wider D&I communications plan.
• Supporting our internal employee networks, ensuring alignment to the D&I strategy.
• Relationship management of external partnerships and networks (e.g. Stonewall)
• Keep up to date with D&I topics, trends and developments globally.
We are looking for someone who has been developing and implementing on D&I projects and comes with relevant experience ideally within a global professional services firm.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills/able to communicate to a wider range of audiences
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Proactive approach and can-do attitude
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines
• Span of capability from strategic to hands-on operational
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.