Our client is a global professional services organisation looking for a D&I Co-Ordinator to join their team.
This role supports day-to-day D&I activities, helping to coordinate and deliver on programmes and provides administrative support to the team.
- Coordination of community investment and volunteering programmes; including reading, mentoring and work experience schemes
- Responding to queries and acting as the first point of contact for colleagues wishing to find out more, or get involved with, D&I activities and events
- Assisting with production of communications to promote our initiatives and raise awareness of D&I within the firm
- Providing support to our internal employee networks
- Updating content on the external website and our intranet pages
- Organising fundraising activities and events
- Providing administrative support to the CR&I team
- Processing and tracking matched funding requests in accordance with our policy
Skills and Experience:
- Interest in Corporate Responsibility, Diversity and Inclusion
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proactive approach and can-do attitude
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and projects
- High level of attention to detail
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.